WHY CHOOSE CROSBIE CONVEYANCING?
At Crosbie Conveyancing you are guaranteed:
- reliable, prompt and professional service. You will be kept informed of each step of your transaction, together with plain English advice and a hassle free process
- all legal expenses are disclosed to you in writing so there are no surprises or hidden extras
- extended business hours to suit your busy lifestyle
- mobile service in the Sydney metropolitan area, if required
- a member of the Australian Institute of Conveyancers in NSW
- competitive fees (“if you pay peanuts, you get monkeys” – don’t be fooled by cheap fees. Some firms may charge less, but may have unqualified personnel looking after your matter). Crosbie Conveyancing guarantees you will be paying for a qualified person with legal conveyancing experience in New South Wales to look after your matter from start to finish providing “peace of mind” that your interests are protected at all times.
Nominated for the AICNSW 2014 Colin Bruce Award – in recognition of an outstanding new business within the Conveyancing profession in NSW.
The golden rule before you sign any document is that you must first obtain legal advice.
Sometimes people may find themselves at a real estate office being asked to enter into a Contract under a cooling off period or to sign a Disclosure Statement or Heads of Agreement for a Lease. Never be pressured to sign any document without first obtaining legal advice otherwise you may find yourself locked into terms or conditions that are not favourable for you.
MONDAY to FRIDAY
9.00am to 7.00pm
9.00am to 12.00pm
By Appointment Only